Detailed. Perceptive. Always Vigilant.
e-QIP Train-the-Trainer (EQTTT)
The Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) system is used by agencies to assess need and request investigations by submitting the standard forms electronically. This two-day course is designed to provide attendees with the skills necessary to navigate through the e-QIP system as well as to train additional staff at their agencies on the functionality of the e-QIP system.
NBIB Training Center
Arlington, VA 22202
Upon completion of the course, attendees will:
- State the purpose of the e-QIP system
- Explain the different user roles in the e-QIP system
- Demonstrate ability to login to e-QIP system.
- Demonstrate user roles in the e-QIP system
- Initiate Individual Applicant / Mass Applicants
- Indicate 3rd Party Data Entry
- Login as an applicant
- Add an attachment to a submission
- Assign/Reassign a request
- Review/ Approve a request
- Create/Manage a Child Agency
- Manage Agency Use Block (including templates)
- Request/Approve Authentication Reset
- Cancel/Un-cancel applicant change requests
- Delete applicant
- Create/Manipulate/Run reports
- Establish user preferences
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day
- April 2 and 3, 2019
- May 7 and 8, 2019
- June 25 and 26, 2019
If you are your agency's designated e-QIP Train-the-Trainer, to sign up for this training please fill out this registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. [Do not forget to indicate which training dates you prefer on your registration form.]